Search Engine Optimization Introduction

Search Engine Optimization Introduction

Search Engine Optimization Introduction

Hello Viewer and today we're going to discuss as you know what is Seo actually stands for search engine optimization is an online marketing technique which helps you to bring your website on top in search engine results in keywords when the user typed some words on a search engine to find out something these words are known as keywords an estimated 75% of Internet users find out website via search engines like Google Yahoo and Bing now let's come back to the word keywords what's the real definition of keywords now like say you have an emergency requirement like say you have an emergency requirement of developing in a website and you wanted to have a website then what next you're going to do you are going to search on Google you will make a search on Google that I require a website development the company in Joo so this is the word which I'm crafting it actually arrives in my mind and this is the word which I am searching for now this word comes arise in my mind because it's my requirement so whatever I'm searching for this actually is really a keyword now once I craft this keyword and search on Google will represent me a page where it will showcase all the way all the companies who are actually dealing in website development in a particular city that is joyful now you can find out I have placed in a keyword and it has shown me a complete the recent page where I can find different companies main showcased over here now the reason behind this company that is wsq tag calm is coming on top of the search engine result just because of that it has well as you optimized content images links titles meta tags and all those being things being placed over here it's been well as you optimized in order so that whenever we use a search for any keyword that is website development because of website development is their product is their W stoop text products so I search for a website development if Google has represent Maria page and on that it has represented mews cube tag as a top the company so this website as well as you optimize so the real purpose of F SEO is to make your website content rich with the specific keywords which a normal user search for so that it can come on top top results or can get a higher ranking in search engines like Google Yahoo and Bing let's come back to the slide know why we use as you as I give you a a brief introduction that as you are being used so that you can get your product or business higher on the search engines like Google Yahoo and Bing and other reasons are like increased visibility on search engines like say I have crafted a search that is website development the company in Jodhpur so Google has shown me this reason so when these websites are doing good in SEO I mean placing could contain good keywords relating to their product that bringing them in a reader of search engines like Google Yahoo and Bing and making them as coming on top of the search engines so that is the real one reason other reasons other reasons are like to get more traffic on your website now what this term stands what this terms traffic stands for number of users who actually visit your the website now like say I was a normal user and I search for a website development the company in Jodhpur and I've been placed to this map set to this weasel page and I get to and I opted for this website and I landed on this website that is W Scoob nag calm so this website has done a proper SEO proper technique have used proper technique of SEO in their contained keywords meta tag meta tags and everything so that makes this website coming top of the search results and what a what a normal user going to do they were going to search and they we're going to see the first coming results because in their opinion that will be a good brand so what this the website is doing website is been coming on the top of the search results and once I craft once I landed on this the website I'm a user to this website and me am increasing the traffic so I'm actually an ideal use for this line for this website so like me many people's will going to search for different keywords of this website's products and they are going to land on this website so whatever the number of users going to land on this website is actually considered as traffic this website is generating coming back to the use of Su the third important aspect is to convert a local business into international the business now coming back to this-this website running an online this website is running and company in the Joker now since they have a good website with good content with good SEO purpose keywords been optimized and everything now they're coming top on the result now what they are doing they have already branded their value on the international market so when a user searches from anywhere and for a search for any specific the city this result page will be going to appear and this website will be going to appear on the top result which showcase this website is branding its value on an internet market higher and on international market branding next important to you is this easy way to show your business as the brand now you can already see in that was cube tag is company W scoop-neck company is coming on the top result meant for the keyword I have searched for so it's it's already so kissing me a good brand for a normal the user if a website or a company coming on the top search engine weasels it actually means for me as a good brand or a good company to deal with so that I can trust them and I can offer them my requirement and get that done next comes this comes to the SEO process as you the process is actually about many aspects like business goal target keyword analysis on-page optimization of page optimization submit website or search engine and monitor and maintain this the complete cycle stands for SEO process now what is the business goal or Target like we take we take an example of WS cube tag that is a website company and so what is their achievement or their target, as you plant business goal, is that in order to achieve a good ranking on search engines and get a good exposure on the international market so this the company has already made its business goal and target Mrs. goal was that in order to come on top of the search engine reason and target is to achieve the right or the the ideal client like me who was actually searching for a website development the company in a particular city that is youthful so this is their goal they have achieved they have placed the goal in a the wise manner and they are coming on the top of the search engine result next thing is keyword analysis keyword was that which I have searched for that is the website development company so this the website has the analyze their keyword in a wise manner they have used they have used the keyword in a proper way so that the user like me comes on this page they can find out the right keyword and them can use they can land on the website and can their purpose sold off then comes on-page optimization SEO is actually about to process on-page and off-page an optimization which is a retail concept in itself of which really going to come back in later videos with more detail or detail about them so that it will enhance your knowledge about both this the process now the business website has the business goal target keyword analyzed has been done with on-page and off-page optimization next thing comes is to submit the website on search engines like Google Yahoo Bing so that it can come in their radar their strings can capture the information being placed on those websites and can be slain in a the wise manner to a normal user the wise manner to a normal user were actually searching for the keywords which I searched for like an example maps a development company engine will betook then comes the last option my intended monitor no strategy is complete until and unless you maintain and monitor at the last see I have made the plans I have placed the keywords I have done with the SEO process and everything but if I'm not maintaining if I'm not monitoring whether my plan is getting succeed or not then there is no value for that so I have to monitor my plan whether this plan is working for me or not if not then I need to change my strategy goal target keyword analysis on-page and off-page idea as you submit the website again to search engines and maintain on the plan which is working in a proper way so that it can give me a fruitful results so more information and more articles with as you thank you so much for your time…

Post a Comment

0 Comments